Harris-Kupfer Architects, Inc.
HKA was formed in 2004 as a full service architectural firm. The founding principals of HKA, Leslie Harris and Ken Kupfer, have over 24 years of combined experience in a variety of project types.
HKA has completed projects in the following jurisdictions in the State of Maryland: Baltimore City; Baltimore County; Howard County; Montgomery County; and Prince Georges County.
HKA is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise and is certified in the City of Baltimore and Maryland State DOT.
HKA is up to date with current environmental issues related to the building and design industries and can lead a project interested in pursuing LEED certification.
Project Types: Multi-family Housing; Senior Housing; Affordable Housing; Healthcare; Assisted Living Facilities; Commercial; Residential; and Green Design projects.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
• State of Maryland Architect Corporation 14721
• Baltimore City Certificate of Prequalification #1843
• Maryland State DOT – MBE Certification # 06-391
Architectural Services (Architectural and Consultant Services)
• U.S. Green Building Council – Firm Member
• USGBC LEED Accredited Professional – Kenneth Kupfer